Re: mpfr-related link errors

Bob Walters wrote:

> Thought the issue was with the version of mpfr I was using, so I
> upgraded from mprfr-2.3.0 to 2.3.2, and this did get rid of a compile
> error I was having on builtins.c.  I have added mpfr to the gcc source
> directory, and done a make distclean and attempting to rebuild.  I'm
> still getting the link error shown below.  Any help is appreciated.

After the distclean was the in-tree libmpfr.a rebuilt?  It sure looks
like it's using the old version that was somehow not cleaned and
rebuilt, or perhaps it's picking up an older version from elsewhere on
the system.  I'd start with a new empty build dir, part of the reason
why VPATH builds are so nice.

Brian