Re: gcc not properly installed - cannot find libraries

Andrew Haley wrote:

> FlaDude1 wrote:
>>

>> # yum -y info kernel-headers
>> This system is not registered with RHN.
>> RHN support will be disabled.
>
> This is the core problem: your machine isn't registered with the
> Red Hat Network server.  Run rhn_register.
>
> Andrew.

You are right.  Once we get it registered we will retry it.  Until then gcc
is working fine on another server we have so we will do what we need on that
one and transfer the binaries.  I'm still curious to see if the compiler
will work after registration but without the c+ libraries.
Thanks