Re: c++: Function style initializer

Hi Jorges,

I think the default constructor is causing you trouble. Your class A
always has a default constructor that you have over-ridden with your
own defined constructor. To avoid ambiguities, I would also define the
default constructor and use it to do the stuff that I want to do with
null value of par.

HTH,

-Lokesh

--
"It is not God that is worshipped but the group or authority that
claims to speak in His name. Sin becomes disobedience to authority not

Lokesh Kumar

Mobile: +1 917 319 0360