Re: (pain reloaded) Why worse performace in euclidean distance with SSE2?

Hi Dario -

I got more than a 10% improvement on my machine, but I looked at the
code, and I must confess, I'm not sure what you're doing.  It seems as
though the 0 and 1 cases are not equivalent code.

Can you explain the actual problem you're trying to solve?