Re: Disassemble binary with Debug info

Wombat wrote:
Hello
I recently recovered an old ELF binary of mine which had been compiled (probably) with GCC2. Unfortunetally, I do not have the source code anymore, but the binary contains the debug information.Using objdump --debugging, I could get all my typedefs, however I'd like to view the the whole code. I would be very happy if anyone could point me to a Disassembler that uses the debug information to name variables, especially variables inside structs. objdump --disassemble does not seem to that.
So I'm kind of stuck, any help is welcome

Thank you
If it really contains full debugging information, you can load it into gdb and use ptype and friends to print the definitions of all types.

David Daney