conditional based transfer pattern issue in md file

Hi gcc experts,

While updating the machine description file for our architecture ,we encountered the problem regarding conditional based transfer.
In gcc internals specified that conditional based transfer can be supported using the standard pattern 'movModecc' as shown below.
op0=(cc)? op2:op3
But our architecture supports conditional transfer instruction as shown below:
T<CC> op1, op2 It transfers the op1 to op2 if the <CC> is true otherwise it should behave like 'nop' .
would u people tell me ,how to define the pattern in machine description file regarding the above specified issue.