Class: ELF32
Data: 2's complement, little endian
Version: 1 (current)
OS/ABI: ARM
ABI Version: 0
Type: EXEC (Executable file)
Machine: ARM
Version: 0x1
Entry point address: 0x80100000
Start of program headers: 52 (bytes into file)
Start of section headers: 448508 (bytes into file)
Flags: 0x602, has entry point, GNU EABI, software FP, VFP
Size of this header: 52 (bytes)
Size of program headers: 32 (bytes)
Number of program headers: 1
Size of section headers: 40 (bytes)
Number of section headers: 25
Section header string table index: 22

The ELF built with the older (faster) tools results in this:

$ arm-elf-readelf -h h.elf
ELF Header:
Magic: 7f 45 4c 46 01 01 01 61 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Class: ELF32