RE: Serious Bugs In Gcc Builds

Hi!

Really i don't find it that hard. For commonly used and well supported
targets, it's as simple as configure, make, make install with some
arguments (but those aren't that hard to figure out).

I somebody wants to build a compiler (or even better a cross compiler),
he should be at least be able to figure out some configure switches i
think. Otherwise he/she won't get happy with the compiler then either,
because most other packages builds are exactly the same complexity as
gcc's (ok, gcc has some extras on board, but they don't matter here i
think).

Cheers, Markus

--
5. Dezember 2007
Salomon Automation am  Schweizer Forum fur Logistik, Lausanne, CH

Salomon Automation GmbH - Friesachstrasse 15 - A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friesach bei Graz
UID-NR:ATU28654300 - Firmenbuchnummer: 49324 K
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fur Zivilrechtssachen Graz