Re: Missing warning about uninitialized variable.

Hi again,

What I meant is: argc never is 10 in your example, thus gurka is always
not initialized and therefore has a random value, which is perfectly
normal.

If gcc should warn about it being potentially not initialized, and if so,
using which command line options - that's a completely different topic.

Regards

-Sven