custom stdc++

Thanks for help,

now I have my own build of libstdc++.so.
One of things I want to try is to remove \
dependency on libm.so, because in our code is
not used function from libm.
I tried to look into Makefile, but there are only
two variables containing word "libm":
SUBDIRS and DIST_SUBDIRS and removing libmath from here
cannot to help.
Can you please advise me what kind of change must be done
to remove libstdc++ dependency on libm in Makefile or in other places ?
(I worked to this time only with single Makefiles where are used -l linker
parameters
for linking with libraries, but here is nothing similar)

Thanks !
Peter