How to configure gcc options to be set default?

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to configure gcc options to be set default?

For example, when I use gcc on powerpc, the command "gcc test.c" use
option -mstrict-align as default. Then how should I do to make it use
option "mno-strict-align" as default? Is it OK that just change the gcc
spec file generated by "gcc -dumpspecs"?

Best Regards.

Yu