Question about gcc include-fixed directory

Gcc-4.1.2 will put the fixed headers into libsubdir/include-fixed
directory instead of libsubdir/include.

When I built glibc uses -nostdinc, it needs to use -isystem option to
find out the <limits.h> which exist in the include-fixed.

So is it harmful that I copy all the fixed headers into
libsubdir/include before I build glibc and remove all of them after
build glibc.

Best Regards.

Yu