Re: Compililation Of GCC-4.3.0 via SVN

Hi to all,
          After updating and re-compiling the latest GCC-4.3.0 yesterday,I
am still getting the same warning messages from the last compilation.

To make things clearer,(I'm very sorry the previous post looks a bit
garbled,I was trying to report my problem via hotmail),I have posted the
warning messages in this text file I had made after picking through the
make.log that make produced while compiling(thank you very much Andrew Haley
for his help on how to catch my errors).

The text file with the warnings is here:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12044753/gcc-compile-error.log
gcc-compile-error.log

Also,Ill show how I'm compiling my GCC form the SVN repository.
1) I go to my gcc-build folder and delete the contents inside from the last
compilation.
2) I then right-click on the gcc-build folder,select actions,and then select
"open a terminal form here"
3) When Konsole fires up,I issue the command /home/steve/Gcc/trunk/configure
and wait for configure to finish it's job.
4) I then issue the command "make 2>&1 | tee /tmp/make.log" to compile gcc
and to catch the warning messages I am getting.
5)after 5 hours,my SVN version of gcc has finished compiling and then I
issue the command "sudo make install"

My O.S is Kubuntu Feisty Fawn version 7.04 and I hope the warning messages
will help make GCC compile better.

Regards,
           Steve