Re: Disabling call graph optimizations

On 8/2/07 1:13 AM, Sunzir Deepur wrote:

> I'm only interested in code, not data. Is it possible that they will not
> be complete with respect to code/procedures ?

All the functions that are considered reachable are going to be in the
dumps (so, static functions that are never called and are reclaimed
early, will not be in the dump).  What we typically leave out are type
declarations, and the dumps are only a C-like representation,
essentially a pretty-printed version of the internal language.