Re: From what versions of binutils, gcc, and glibc did "--with-sysroot" become available ??

i need to use gcc 2.95.3 for the 2.4.x kernel sources im working with

at the moment ive been trying with binutils 2.10, but by the sounds of it and from what i read i'd "be better off" using 2.17 ? (assuming this is ok with gcc 2.95.3)

also another question ?

i currently have a native vfp toolchain, and am trying to make a fpa hardfloat toolchain (natively...) , if i compile a new glibc using the "old" toolchain (with a new binutils), will the new glibc see be fpa ?

possibly one knows of a guide for building/installing a secondary glibc ?

regards,
Hayden.

--
 <hjthring@lavabit.com>