Re: mingw32 + libgomp

FX Coudert wrote in message archived at:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2007-04/msg00160.html

> Note that I'm not saying that libgomp will work with --enable-
> threads=win32 :) All I'm saying is that --enable-threads=posix
requires
> a POSIX threads library, which is not present on mingw unless you
> install one (i.e. pthreads-win32). In that case, I can attest that
> libgomp works. I never bothered enough to try with
> --enable-threads=win32 because I had a working installation (with
> pthreads-win32), but I'd nevertheless be interested in knowing if
> building with --enable- libgomp --enable-threads=win32 yields a
working
> libgomp. So, if you can be so kind as to report your success or
failure,
> I'd be very grateful!

I build with trunk and 4.2.0 with --enable-libgomp
--enable-threads=win32. I have pthreads-win32 installed to provide the
pthread emulation for gomp. I just renamed the import lib for
pthreadGCE2.dll to libpthread.a. "#pragma omp threadprivate(t)" works
too,
thanks to Richard Henderson's tls emulation support.

Danny