Re: Cross Compilation : GCC

For Solaris 9, you will need the files from the following Solaris packages:
SUNWarcx (Archive Libraries (64-bit))
SUNWarc (Archive Libraries)
SUNWhea (SunOS header package)
SUNWlibm, SUNWlibms, SUNWlmsx (static, shared, and header files for libmath)
SUNWcslx (Core Solaris Libraries (64-bit))
SUNWcsl (Core Solaris, (Shared Libs))

If you have sparc hardware, then you can get Solaris for free off of
Sun's website. You can then copy all the files you need from the Solaris
machine.