gcc-3.4.6 build failed for Ada

hello i am trying to build gcc for Language ada for
cross target.
after successful building in my build directory. i
reached the directory gcc/ ans i ran the command
$ make gnatlib

then i got the error,which i am unable to understad
what this is????

please help f any one can help to
me...........................
the error is as follows:

../../xgcc -B../../ -c -g -O2      -W -Wall -gnatpg
a-comlin.adb -o a-comlin.o
+===========================GNAT BUG
DETECTED==============================+
| 3.4.6 (i960-unknown-coff) Storage_Error stack
overflow (or erroneous memory access)|

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.            |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the
report.               |
| Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you
entered.              |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format
                    |
| (concatenated together with no headers between
files).                   |
 compilation abandoned.

Thanks & Regards
sameer kumar sinha