Re: wrong GCC-configuration? (./specs: Is a directory)

Hi,

only a guess:
Can it be, that gcc searches also in LIBRARY_PATH for the specs file ?
If so, maybe you have to check your LIBRARY_PATH environment variable,
if this contains a fullstop. Or maybe just play with it and find out how
gcc behaves to the content of this variable. Maybe you should set it to
/usr/lib/gcc/target/gcc-version directory, if this is the directory
where your default specs file is located.

Regards,
Steve