inline asm: How to push PIC reg before seven input operands get loaded?

Hallo!

I got a bit further with my problem. Now I'm stuck on how to save the register
used when -fPIC is enabled to  the  stack  before  my  seven  input  operands,
needing  all  registers, get loaded. Is that somehow possible? I couldn't find
any examples on the net. It seems not to be necessary in the original code for
MSC.

Also I wonder which -f option that comes with -O2 makes gcc stop reporting:
error: can't find a register in class 'LEGACY_REGS' while reloading 'asm'

Thanks.
Lynx