Re: Best mcpu option for amcc440 with fpu ?

   My program was running faster using mcpu=440 but was not giving the
awaited results (I should add a display sooner...). I was linking a
program build with soft-float setting against libraries using hard-float
setting.

   Sorry for the noise and thanks for your time.

       Patrice

Le vendredi 23 fÃvrier 2007 Ã 14:16 +0100, Segher Boessenkool a Ãcrit :