intermediate representations of a C program

Hi,
    What are the options to get intermediate
representations(like GENERIC, GIMPLE, RTL,ASSEMBLY)
of a C program.

 Note: I want intermediate representation of program
including the functions/definitions.. defined in
header files (included in my C program)also.

I know that -S gives assembly equal-ant, -da gives rtl
equal-ant, -fdump-tree-all gives GENERIC and GIMPLE
equal-ant. But I want them for the functions defied in
header files also.

Thanks in advance.