Query regarding compilation in 64-bit mode on a 32-bit RHAS 3.0 using 32-bit g++

Hi All,
  I wish to build some code on a 32-bit RHAS 3.0 m/c
using g++. But the .so files and .exe to be produced
as a result of the build procedure, should be all in
64-bit i.e. I want to build in 64-bit mode on a 32-bit
m/c using 32-bit g++.

I have seen the compilation options for g++ and need
to use ?-m64? bit compilation options for compiling in
64-bit mode. But there are few system specific
libraries like libpthread.so, librt.so.1 etc. to which
my code will link and these libraries are 32-bit
libraries on my 32-bit RHAS 3.0. And when I will
compile my code in 64-bit mode,it won?t be able to
link with these system libraries as these are in
32-bit.

Please suggest me, what all additional packages I need
to install on my 32-bit RHAS 3.0, so that I would be
able to build the code in 64-bit mode successfully?

Thanks & Regards,
Yashpal

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.