Re: How to ignore Wall errors for a portion of code

Hi,

Thanks for your fast response. I am not sure whether my query was clear. I am using 'make' to compile the code and I am passing -Wall -Werror options. My requirement is that the Wall checks need to be done only on a portion of the code in a given '.c' file and not on the complete file. Is there a way or a Wall option with which I could switch the -Wall check 'off' for a portion of the file?

Thanks,
Joezac

Tim Prince wrote:

Joezac Zachariah wrote:

I am compiling a C code with -Wall -Werror options. In my File I am including another C file which has many Wall errors, which I don't want to check for. Is there a way I can exclude some portion of code from a given file

The usual way is to use make

http://www.gnu.org/software/make/manual/make.html