Regarding Placement of malloc()

Respected Sir:

I am working on Generational garbage collector for c language under linux
environment and i have write the code for  my malloc which is working
properly.Now i have to place that malloc file into the gcc-4.0.2 package so
that when i configure and install this package my program runs with the
malloc which i have written.Kindly help me to solve this problem.

Thank You
Amit Prakash