Re: Regarding malloc()

Respected sir:
Thank for your reply.As i am working on generational garbage collector for
c language.I want to partition the heap into three generation and than i
want the malloc function such that it allocate the data object with in the
range in which i want.For that i have to write my malloc fuction.So i want
the real behaviour of malloc function.Kindly help me out to make partition
with in the heap than modify the malloc function for the specific range.
Thank You
Amit Prakash