Re: about -fpic/-fPIC option for gcc

Thank you Marcelo,

Your answer makes me clear about how to use them. I
have a further question, I am wondering what are the
differences (could you provide a little more
information) of the code generated by -fpic/-fPIC? Do
you mean there are any differences in some tables
which linker or something else will ues?

regards,
George

http://www.nabble.com/about--fpic--fPIC-option-for-gcc-tf2209766.html#a6308284