Re: parse error at end of input :(

Thanks for the quick answer.
Actually I know nearly nothing about how the linker works. Could you
tell me where to start? (or else how to modify the -L flag?)

kind regards

Jordi Vendrell

2006/9/14, Glen Beane <glen.beane@jax.org>:
thats a linking problem. It isn't finding the object file that contains the comedi_dara_read function. If that function is in a library, you probably just need to modify the -L flag so the linker can find it.

--
Glen L. Beane
Software Engineer II