How to make? GCC parse own function.

I have a function like this:

write_f(par1,par2,"ababsbsbsbs    %Wtralari sdfdfsdf",va_list
arguments);

Function replaces %Wtralari with a output of function tralari return
array of chars,
this function need six parameters, I pass this parameters with va_list
of write_f.

/* I use this because out of tralari can not be passed to write_f in
va_list */

The problem is that I always have a mistake with type or number of
parameters, and segfault or something like this.

It's posible make something  for GCC parse my function?