ColdFire support by gcc

Hello,

I am very new to gcc (not even downloaded it yet) but I have a question
regarding Motorola/Freescale CodFire support.

I am interested in using the MCF5272 processor and wondered what support gcc
had for it.

I see from the online manual that coldfire core output can be configured via
the -5200 option. Are there any other more specific options for different
coldfire cores e.g. V2.

Many thanks in advance,

John