Re: About the GCC

Am Donnerstag, 27. April 2006 11:20 schrieb zerenz@itu.edu.tr:
>   We want to compile a Fluent UDF function in which we need to define a
> complex variable. However we couldnt find how to. Could you please show us
> a way?

Now as you say it, I thought I remembered a "complex" type gcc extension as
well, but couldn't find it either.

If g++ is available for your target architecture, you might probably consider
implementing your task in C++. You can find a lot of "Complex" classes with
the common operator implementations.

CU
Christian