Using GCC 4.0.2 with Bloodshed Dev-CPP

Hi all,
	I recently purchased a computer with an AMD Athlon 64 processor (3500+,
venice) and Windows XP x64 Edition.  I was forced to run windows due to
a problem with USB that wouldn't agree with Ubuntu Linux... At any rate,
I was looking for a free x64 compiler and have come to understand that
GCC 4 will do it.  I got Bloodshed Dev-CPP, which is very nice, and
tried to compile GCC 4 with it.  I couldn't figure out how.  So I went
to cygwin and compiled it there, and it runs fine, but only in cygwin
(it requires cygwin.dll...).  I then tried to use Dev-CPP's CVS feature
to see if that would make a difference.  It worked, but all it did was
check out the gcc source.  It didn't do anything other than that.  So
now I am stumped.  How do I get GCC 4 to work in Dev-CPP? And after
that, how do I get it to compile x64 programs?

Thanks,
Fearan