Clarification of workaround for GCC bug libstdc++/6935

Hello,

I have encountered the problem described in the referenced bug report
and read http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2002-06/msg00139.html.

I conceptually understand the problem, but I do not know the command I
must issue to explicitly link ios.o, locale.o, etc. in my binary.

Any documentation or help that would get me rolling would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help,