Re: Optimization Advice for beginer?

Well... I find it interesting that you are relying on the compiler to
optimize. Usually the first place to look at is your code.

But anyway... looking at your compiler options, I think you have pretty much
done everything you can. Maybe optimizing for a particular processor is an
option for you?

-Barry