Re: Compiling gcc sources under MSVC

  My purpose is use only MSVC to build GCC. It is not impossible,
  because GCC's sources are ANSI C compliant, but seems very hard due
  to many specific *nix - dependencies, such as unistd.h(Am I wrong?) and others.
  I worked with MSVC many years, so it will be very dufficult to change my
  course :)
  And it will be great surprise to all Win-developers who want explore
  complicated GCC's code  - convinient VS.Net IDE, powerfull Boundchecker and
  exciting VisualAssist! :)
  I know about "religious wars" between GNU
  community and world of commercial software, but...

  Maybe someone can help?

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:a.shabanov@inteluscodefactory.com