Re: How to avoid Max Command line size on Windows

All,

Thanks a lot for your help and your fast replies.
It's really pleasant to work with such a responsive community.

I think the best way for me would be to try the re-integrate the
changes done in the mainline to support @file into my GCC sources
(3.4.0).

For information, I am using MinGW on Windows XP Pro and the 8192 Bytes
limitation comes from there (if my understanding is correct):
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;830473

Regards,
David