This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Determining if a method is actually inlined
- From: Jeffrey Holle <jeffreyholle at bellsouth dot net>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:46:17 -0500
- Subject: Determining if a method is actually inlined
- Reply-to: jeffreyholle at bellsouth dot net
I am using gcc 4.0.2.
I'm know that the inline keyword is only a sugguestion to a C++ compiler,
because the method's complexity might make inlining impossible.
Is there a way to determine if a given method was actually inlined?