This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Merged Program Listings
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: John Klingler <john at jupiter dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 01:00:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: Merged Program Listings
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* John Klingler:
> I can't find a way to get gcc to output an assembler listing merged with
> the corresponding C code.
> Is this something gcc can't do?
"objdump --disassemble --source --reloch" on the object file works, at
least at low optimization levels. At higher ones, there is no close
correspondence between generated assembler and source code lines,