Newbie question on cfg tree

I am trying to do some data-flow analysis on the cfg tree. This will
also entail basic block analysis. The FOR_EACH_BB macro allows me to
loop through the basic blocks but dosent give me access to the variable
declration statements. How can I get access to the variable declaration
statements in that function?

Thanks
Vibhav