From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On
Behalf Of Vijaya Kishore Idimadakala
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 11:31 AM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Minimal gcc installation

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to compile a Hello World program on a
board which has very small RAM (about 32MB). Hence I
want a minimal version of gcc on the board.

I would like to know if there is a minimal version of
gcc that I can install on my board to get my programs
running and if there is, any useful links to resources
are greatly appreciated.

Any suggestions and help is greatly greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day,
Vijay

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs