RE: is 'export' keyword supported in gcc 4.0.0 ?

> someone created a rebuttal to that and corrected some errors
> of fact and
> omission.  I'm sure if you were at the meeting you'd remember :)

I'm not sure if that is a bitchy retort to what might have been construed as
a bitchy reply, perhaps you thought I was being patronising pointing out
that PDF, perhaps its all in my head and these words really are just a
string of bytes with no emotion or feeling attached, damn you email and your
lack of soul  :)

Anyway, no offense intended, and no confusion intended if I didn't cause
offense.

Cheers for the info about the rebuttal, I'll be sure google for it.

Gaz