Re: OSX gcc binary (no Xcode)?

Guillaume Khayat wrote:

Agreed; it has always worked flawlessly for me.

Good for you.

First, thank you all for taking the time to help me with this

This might be totally unrelated, but when I viewed the config.log file I noticed that gcc works, its the linker (ld) that fails. It seems to be missing an object file "crt1.o" (probably "libcrtl.o" ?). The complete error is "ld: can't locate file for: -lcrt1.o".

-most precisely, it seems to be unable to interact properly with

Can you use gcc toolchain to build an executable (that actually works)?

Im just guessing, so feel free to ignore me.

// Svisor