GCC for SQA basic

Hi,
      We have written a translator in SQA basic language.Can GCC be used for
building a dll for our translator..Is there any thing else to achieve the
same

Regards,
Suneetha Moganti
Project Leader
QA Department
ADP.

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify postmaster@adpwilco.com immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of ADP.