From: Ian Lance Taylor [mailto:ian@airs.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 7:27 PM
To: Olaniyi Bajulaiye
Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: Help with g++ compiler.

"Olaniyi Bajulaiye" <BajulaiyeO71@benedict-tigers.org> writes:

> I am a student working on a C++ project and my school labs make use of
G++ compiler on Linux machine.

> Ps I need to know what code can be used to clear the screen as the
compiler doesn't support the conio.h header file which would have
allowed me use the clrscr()function.

This is not a compiler question.  It is a library question.  You are
asking in the wrong place.

The particular answer to your question on Linux is going to depend on
just what you mean by "clear the screen".  I don't know what the
answer is.

Ian