Re: Code Bloat using GCC 3.2 on Linux

Hello,

The help on the options that you suggest indicates "When you specify
these options, the assembler and linker will create larger object and
executable files and will also be slower".

That's exactly what I *don't* want!  Wonder how VC.net is able to
generate smaller files despite these options enabled!

-Gaurav