compiling Java with gcj

I have successfully compiled some .dll files using gcj, but now I need to
compile the main program and have all the .dll linked to it.  I am using
Cygwin under Windows XP, and I perform the following:
gcj --main=Backup -o Backup.exe Backup.java -L/home/wslyhbb/JavaByteCode
The JavaByteCode directory contains a .dll called dbutils.dll (which
contains my MySQLUtilities.o file compiled from my MySQLUtilities.java file)
I get the following error: Superclass `MySQLUtilities' of class
`org.library.databaseUtilities.Backup' not found.
   public class Backup extends MySQLUtilities

Yes, Backup is in a package called org.library.databaseUtilities, and so is
MySQLUtilities.  How do I tell it where to find that?  How do I correctly
link dbutils.dll while compiling the Backup.exe file?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance,
    Wesley Hobbie