Need help with GCC for ARM7TDMI core

Hello,

I am writing a software for an LPC2129 micro controller. Part of it is in assembly and part of it is in C.

Is it possible to get the addresses of certain lables (in assembly) and use these addresses in a C file (I am trying to setup a Vectored Interrupt Controller.... the interrupt wrappers are in assembly)?

Also, how can I access the values of some constants defined in assembly (.equ) and use these values in C?

Regards,

Musharraf Hanif