GCC questions for x86 target

Hi,

I'm using GNU GCC and having problem compiling and linking
multiple cpp files in same command. For example for one cpp
file, I'm using the following commands to build:

Compile:
gcc -mdll -DBUILD_DLL -O3 -c benchmark.cpp

Link:
dllwrap --output-lib=libtstdll.a --def benchmark.def
--dllname=benchmark.dll benchmark.o dspwave.lib

This works fine....

Now for multiple cpp files, I could use the foll. for compile:
gcc -mdll -DBUILD_DLL -O3 -c *.cpp

But then I am unable to figure out the way to link or execute
dllwrap to make multiple DLLs using multiple .o and .def files.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
- Nirav