Unixware 7.1.1 and GCC-3.3.2 install help

Hi,

I'm attempting to install GCC-3.3.2 on Unixware 7.1.1. Understanding that this is not a popular platform right now for the obvious and understandable reasons, I still find myself in a bit of a jamb since the Unixware UDK seems to have issue building our code.

At any rate, I am running into some problems building up the C++ library. It seems to be choking on the pthread_mutex_t declaration and the volatile keyword.

Is there something totally obvious that I am missing here? Have other folks had success?

Best regards,

Brent

--
Brent Eagles