alternative fgets() function.

Hi gcc,

I am interested in alternative fgets() with slightly different
functionality.

fgets() normally reads from file and populates the character buffer with
string until '\n' or EOF is found. I want to add one more character to this
list that is '\\' . Hence, my_fgets() should return the string until either
of '\\' or '\n' or EOF is found.

Is there any library function exists to achieve above functionality ?
Otherwise I have to write customised function anyways if it doesn't.

Thanks in advance,

---Bansidhar

--^--
 ~|~